MISSION: To catalyze and facilitate global strategies towards improving and sustaining health care services in Nigeria and beyond.
- To build the capacity of stake holders in the health sector; Research and publish journals and articles on trend in the health systems;
- Encourage and strengthen the actualization of basic primary health care services for the people;
- Advocate and campaign for sustained progressive increase in health sector financing;
- Advocate for control intervention measure against the spread of pandemic diseases;
- Partnership and networking with law makers, civil societies, international health organizations and research institution to actualize our vision.
please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at +2348113130855. for any inquiry or comment
At Centre for hospital and Health services Improvement, the customer always comes first.